Healing from the Inside Out: Surviving Life After Loss

October 2022

Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss Awareness Month

Video Credit: Ashley Tabata, My Inner Peace Wellness, LLC

My name is Ashley, I’m the 1 in 4, but I’m not just a statistic, I’m a human forever changed by an unimaginable loss and trauma.
The journey of grief is a revolving door of emotions… grieving our daughter. grieving my pregnancy. grieving who I used to be. grieving the milestones, we will never experience.

This month brings up many emotions and I continue to surrender to self-care. I want to make this conversation more accessible. I’m grateful there is a month that can hold space for people to talk about their babies, and share their stories. While at the same time wanting to SHATTER the expectation that this is the only time we have PERMISSION to do this.

Sending love for all those walking this journey. You are not alone. I wish for you to find your healing in your own time, in your own way.

Comments

Popular Posts