Yummy Vegan Cesar Salad....Say WHAT?!

Recipe Thursday is here!!! Today's post is gonna be short & sweet. I love me some Cesar Salad, always have. I wanted to share a recipe with you I LOVE. This really fills me up and makes me feel satisfied. Honestly, this is one of those meals that makes me feel like I am not eating VEGAN but rather just eating and enjoying life. So here's to some more magic in the kitchen.....


Vegan Cesar Salad!!!! 


Image Courtesy of My Kitchen :)

Dressing Ingredients
  • 2/3 Cup          Earth Balance Olive Oil Mindful Mayo
  • 2 Tbsp            Minced Garlic
  • 2 Tsp              Trader Joe's Dijon Mustard
  • 1 Tsp              Rice Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
  • ½ Tsp             Lemon Juice
  • ¼ Tsp             Sea Salt
  • ¼ Tsp             Black Pepper
Salad Ingredients
  • 1 Bag Romaine Lettuce
  • 1 Bag Kale
  • 3 Small Peppers
  • 1/2 Stalk of Celery
  • 2 Baby Cucumbers

Optional Ingredients
  • Add some kind of a protein
    • We really enjoy Sweet Farm Vegan Bacon for a nice crunch
    • Saute and blacken some tofu
    • Non-Vegan Protein Options- Hard Boiled Egg, Chicken, Steak 

Optional Ingredients
  • Add all dressing ingredients into a Nutribullet/Food Processor
  • Run Nutribullet for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, allow all ingredients to blend
  • Add Romaine/Kale to a large mixing bowl
  • Add Peppers, Celery & Cucumbers
  • Add any of the "Optional" ingredients
  • Add finished dressing to salad mixture
  • Place in bowl & serve


Don't forget, take these recipes and make them your own. I will have to say, THAT is the best part, finding something you love and perfecting it to your taste buds. Enjoy!!!!! To light, love & happiness!!! <3 Ash 

Comments

Popular Posts