33 Feels Good!!!

Happy Sunday, today is a special day, its my birthday!!! It's very exciting, cause I got to spend the weekend with my parents, stepdaughter and husband. Oh I shouldn’t forget our pup Kaya. There is something about birthdays that are simply exciting; waking up and feeling special. This morning, for my birthday, my stepdaughter woke up early to feed our dog breakfast and get the day started. When I walked downstairs to take Kaya outside I noticed something amazing…our dining room table had been turned into a birthday surprise. Check it out !

 Image Courtesy of Me

As each year comes and goes, I am always excited to celebrate the previous years achievements. This past year there was a lot of excitement, there were some ups and even some downs, but I will say I am one lucky lady. As I woke up this morning my loving husband turned and said, “happy 43 birthday my love.” Now, that is a very funny thing we joke about all the time, he likes to poke fun at the fact I am older. I have always embraced that age is just a number. As you can see below, 33 won’t hold me back from being goofy, nor should it. Being your authentic self and not worrying what other people think, can keep you young forever!

 Image Courtesy of my Mom

I love getting older; it’s a privilege. I know this concept is something that people struggle with, but we are in total control of our perspective towards age. The more active we stay, the more we take care of ourselves, the likeliness we can live forever in some form or another.


Image Courtesy of Google Images

If anything, I want to share the happiness with everyone! To embrace your life no matter what your age. I’ve been told that 33 is the power year, so here’s to that. Bring it! I hope everyone has an amazingly full day, regardless that we lost an hour of sleep. Love it, live it, share it! To light, love and happiness <3 Ash

Comments

Popular Posts