Embracing Change

So all of us deal with life changes, some more so than others. Looks like the Tabata household have some big changes coming on the horizon, with the potential of moving out to the suburbs. This is a HUGE deal for us! Hopefully we will be able to spend more time with my step-daughter, create a home for our little family, find a big yard for our pup and so much more.

Image Courtesy of Google Images

I find it can be kind of scary, but also filled with so much excitement. I feel like the past 5/6 years I have had some amazing opportunities and have moved all across the country. It is kind of funny how I find moving to the suburbs of Chicago a bit more daunting. I think that this move symbolizes the next step my husband and I are taking. We are starting to move in the direction of extending our family, finding a home and quite honestly settling down. I have noticed sometimes men can struggle with some of these changes a bit more than women, however, in our situation, I think it is me J.

Image Courtesy of Google Images

I definitely embrace and surrender to whatever the universe has in store for me next. As scary and exciting everything is, I have an amazing support system, and that can make transition much easier.

So my big question for you, how do you deal with life change? What are some things you do in your life to help create stability and balance while everything around you is shifting?

For me, I have always turned to yoga….this has always been the place I have found my calm within the storm, the place to center my mind at foggy times. The beautiful part of it all, is simply letting go and embracing the change.

Santa Monica Pier
My mom captured this shot of me under the pier

So that is what I shall do, embrace, surrender and let go. I refuse to have any regrets in this area of my life, so I am fully invested and ready! Big changes, mean big things, and this is all a very exciting step. To light, love and happiness! <3 Ash

Comments

Popular Posts