Sweet Valentine

 Image Courtesy of Google Images

Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone is having an amazing week with Valentine’s Day right around the corner. The infamous holiday that some love and some hate. Perspective and choice in how we choose to look at this holiday. In our house, we aren't in to each and every holiday but we do enjoy the family time we get to spend with each other.

So what do we have planned for the big day, SIGNING A NEW LEASE! We got the place, how exciting!!!! It’s a step into the next chapter of our life as newlyweds. Loving all the amazing things that are happening for us right now.

Image Courtesy of Google Images

What are you doing for V-Day? Do you want flowers? Chocolates? Dinner?

Just remember, all the important things in life are within each and every one of us. The fun things we may get as gifts are awesome, but we should never dismiss what we give to each other and that is love, compassion and support.

Image Courtesy of Google Images

Family comes in many different shapes and forms, and may not always be “family” in the traditional sense. Some of the closest family I have are friends that I couldn’t see my life without. I'm lucky to have Brad as my husband, my family who have supported me in all the adventures I have taken and stand by my side through thick and thin, my step-daughter Kallie for making me a better person, and our puppy Kaya for keeping me on my toes.

My Sweet Valentine, is simply, the next chapter in our life as newlyweds. I wish each and every one of you a an amazing week and even better Valentines Day, however you choose to define it!

To life, love and happiness! <3 Ash

Comments

Popular Posts